Thistledoo is an upmarket, luxury accommodation establishment nestled in the heart of Hogsback. We are situated approx. two and a half kilometres from the village centre, but at the same time offer seclusion and privacy. The house has a Tanzanian theme throughout, creating an authentic African experience. The lounge, main bedroom and verandahs have breathtaking views of the main Hogsback mountain range with the enchanting indigenous forest on your doorstep. The stillness and soothing shadows of the forest in the early morning offer a mystical charm, together with the rising of the full moon from behind “The Hogs” in the early evening.
- Two bedrooms both en suite – the main bedroom is large and has a King size four – poster bed.
- The second bedroom consists of two single beds.
- The main bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and basin
- The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin.
- Both bathrooms have wall heaters.
- The lounge has a jetmaster fireplace
- The kitchen is open plan with seating for eight around the island, there is a
- fridge/freezer with water dispenser, an electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan.
- The scullery has a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- The enclosed verandah has a large diningroom table and chairs, together with four comfortable chairs and coffee tables.
- There is a large carport attached to the house.
- There is an open stainless steel braai and a weber braai.
- DSTV is available